Send us your
motto. Click >>>
Here are some guiding
commandments for good living off the smell of an oily rag.
A fool and their money are soon parted. - supplied by
"Use half as much and get the product at half
price!" - old oily rag saying (which we just made up
now! - oily rag ed).
- "The most important things in life are not
things!" - V.M, Levin.
- "Eat it up. Wear it
out. Make it do. Or do without." - Janice, Oamaru.
- My Mums favourite expression
was, "if you can make do with what you have, you will
want for nothing". - Canny Scot, Christchurch.
- "It's never a bargain unless
you need it." - S.F.
you look after the pennies the pounds will look after
- A dollar in your pocket is better than your dollar in
someone else's pocket.
- Cheap is good but free is
- Needs are things that are really needed. Wants are things
that are not really needed.
- Understand where your money is going and you will be in a
position to control its outflow.
- We don't need luxuries to be h-a-p-p-y.
- More is not always better. -
frugality none can be rich, and with it very few would be
- "Waste not - Want not
" - D.M, Katikati.
- "If there's an egg in
the house - there's a meal in the house". - D.M,